Indigenous World 2019 Gamay Noir Single Vineyard 750ml

SKU: 1024946
UPC: 626990337126
Gift wrapping: Add From Your Cart
$29.89 (Inc. Taxes)
$25.99 (Ex. Taxes)
(You save: $2.01 )

The Indigenous first peoples of the Okanagan and Similkameen Valleys are the Okanagan Syilx people. Robert Louie and his wife Bernice are descendants of the Syilx people and are connected to the land and its rich history. This Keremeos Gamay Noir was fermented in stainless steel after an extended cold soak on skins with partial carbonic maceration. It was aged for 18 months in 80% new French Oak Barrels with the remaining 20% making it’s home in neutral Pinot Noir barrels. An aroma of wild strawberries and red licorice combine with pink peppercorn spice, tight tannin structure, and crisp acidity.

-- Winemaker