Veneto

Cantina Negrar 2014 Valpolicella Classico 1.0L

$14.69

Get even more value for your next get-together with this convenient one litre sized offering of Cantina di Negrar. The winery is actually a cooperative founded in 1933, now spanning more than 600 hectares of vineyards in Valpolicella. This wine is...

Add to Cart

Gancia Sparkling Rose 750ml

$22.52

"A delicately aromatic sparkling rose from a famous producer, the bouquet shows pristine aromas of floral, apple and a hint of strawberry. It's flavoursome and finely textured on the palate, finishing elegantly dry." Sam Kim, Wine OrbitPink colour,...

Add to Cart

Pasqua Italiano NV Rosso 750ml

$17.30

In 1925, the first generation of Pasqua brothers start Pasqua Vigneti e Cantine in Verona. Over a hundred years later, their wine is sold in over 50 countries. Most recently, in 2016, Pasqua attained their Organic Certification from the ICEA. This fun...

Add to Cart

Domini Veneti 2014 Valpolicella Classico 750ml

$29.48

This wine is deep ruby with purple highlights. On the nose, there are luring aromas of ripe red fruits, hints of tobacco and spice, in addition to well-integrated cedar. On the palate, this wine has a velvety texture and a good balance between the...

Add to Cart

Masi 2015 Campofiorin 750ml

$21.99

Full bodied, smooth and velvety, but approachable and versatile in its food pairings. Combines simplicity with style, strength and majesty. This is the original Supervenetian created by Masi in 1964 and internationally recognised as a wine of...

Add to Cart

Roccolo Grassi 2012 Soave "La Broia" DOC 750ml

$41.65

Soave La Broia is a delicious, magnificent wine and a prime example of craftsmanship. Complex aromas mingle with notes of lemon zest, a nice mineral tension and a touch of baked peach. The generous palate reveals a crisp freshness.

Add to Cart

Masi 2009 Costasera Amarone Della Valpolicella 1.5L

$160.69

"The 2009 Amarone della Valpolicella Classico Costasera is a delicious wine to drink over the next few years. Soft red berries, flowers and sweet spices inform a juicy, open Amarone with good near-term appeal. This is a solid introductory-level Amarone."...

Add to Cart

Tenuta Salvaterra NV Falia "Bianco" IGT 750ml

$20.34

The Falia Bianco boasts five different grapes from as many vineyards and regions: Garganega, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Sauvignon, and Trebbiano are vinified separately. Soft pressing of the grapes and prolonged fermentation highlights the fresh flavours...

Add to Cart

Giorgio & Gianni 2017 Pinot Grigio 750ml

$12.95

This light Italian Pinot Grigio is from delle Venezie, where wines may either say Bianco or Pinot Grigio on their labels. The Pinot Grigios must contain at least 85% of the grape, with the other 15% consisting of various other permitted white varieties...

Add to Cart

Il Tabarro 2014 Valpolicella Classico 750ml

$41.65

On the nose, morello cherry and red currant, enriched by pleasant spicy nuances of white pepper and tobacco. On the palate it has good structure, ending again with spicy references. Perfect to accompany main courses based on red meat. Excellent also with...

Add to Cart

Pieropan 2014 Soave Classico 1.5L

$69.47

Their liveliest and most youthful style from Soave Classico, the Pieropan family has been producing this wine since the early 1900’s. Generous, pleasingly fresh and versatile, it is made from the traditional varieties of Garganega and Trebbiano di...

Add to Cart