All orders over $200 + tax qualify for free Regular Shipping
What does Regular Shipping include?
Regular Shipping uses Canada Post, two business day Expedited Service. When Canada Post attempts delivery, you will receive a paper card in your mailbox with instructions on how to pick up your package at your neighborhood post office.
Those located within Vancouver proper may qualify for a courier door-to-door delivery. "Vancouver proper" also includes North and West Vancouver - it does not include Richmond, Burnaby, Surrey, Delta, Langley, Surrey, Coquitlam, Port Moody, or New Westminster.
COVID UPDATE (02/03/2020): ALL PACKAGES SHIPPED BY CANADA POST MUST BE PICKED UP AT THE RECIPIENT'S NEIGHBOURHOOD POST OFFICE.
By law we can't ship outside of the province and packages delivered by Canada Post cannot be left on the doorstep unattended. To comply with liquor control laws, packages must be received by someone at least 19 years of age.
Is the recipient located in Downtown Vancouver?
Deliveries to downtown will arrive within a day or two. Delivery hours are 10:00am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday with limited weekend availability.
If the shipping address is residential, we will need to contact the receiver in order to arrange a delivery time. If we cannot get ahold of the receiver within a reasonable time period (24 hrs), we will instead ship via Canada Post. Please leave their buzzer number or concierge info in the comments field.
Please check the delivery address carefully. We will charge additional shipping to re-ship if the person has moved, is away on vacation, or otherwise unable to receive the wines. Undelivered packages will be held by Canada Post for 10 days before automatically being returned to us. Second or third delivery attempts will incur additional charges.
Is the recipient located outside of Vancouver Proper?
- Your package will be shipped via Canada Post 2 business day service.
- For faster delivery times, Priority Shipping is available for an additional fee.
- This is rare, but some rural areas may require Priority Shipping or additional fees.
Alternate arrangements can be made for delivery by courier and other shipping companies provided the sender cover all charges resulting from the delivery. Contact the store directly to make the necessary arrangements and pay any excess costs.
Can I pick up my order from the store?
Yes. Please select the free In-store Pickup option in checkout after entering the Shipping info. If you need any further help or have any additional questions, give us a call at 604-695-2959, toll-free at 1-800-589-2804, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you take returns?
Yes, with a few conditions:
- They're in re-sellable condition (labels intact, unopened, etc)
- You have a receipt or can show that you purchased the wine from Marquis Wine Cellars.
- For all returns over $200, there's a 10% restocking fee. For all returns over $1,000, there's a 15% restocking fee.
- If we shipped the wine to you for free, you forfeit the shipping cost in your refund and must pay for any additional shipping required.