Let's look back at the bottles that made the year we call "2021"
2021 was eventful to say the least. Like 2020, it was a year that managed to bring its own surprises. You may recognize some familiar bottles in each list, in addition to new categories like beer and spirits. These are the most popular bottles sold in terms of unique purchases:
Wines of the Week:
1. Errazuriz Estate Series 2020 Sauvignon Blanc 750ml (SOLD OUT)
2. Gancia 2019 Chianti 750ml (SOLD OUT)
Wines of the Week (BC Features):
3. Play Estate Winery 2019 Spotlight Semillon 750ml (SOLD OUT)
Marquis Exclusives (Reds):
1. Grand Veneur 2019 Cotes du Rhone Reserve 750ml (SOLD OUT)
3. Abrigo Giovanni 2018 Barbera d'Alba Superiore "Rocche Dei Frisu" 750ml (SOLD OUT)
4. Ken Wright 2015 Pinot Noir Latchkey/McCrone Custom Blend 750ml (SOLD OUT)
Marquis Exclusives (Whites):
3. Weingut Stadt Krems 2019 Gruner Veltliner Lossterrassen 750ml (SOLD OUT)
4. Cave de Cairanne 2019 Cotes du Rhone "Pas de la Beaume" Blanc 750ml (SOLD OUT)
There you have it! If you have any questions about the products above, please reach out to us. From all of us at Marquis Wine Cellars, we you all the best in 2022 and beyond.