Rivera 2019 Bombino Bianco 750ml
- Gift wrapping:
- Click View Cart to add
The Marese denotes at best the uniqueness of Bombino Bianco, native variety of the DOC Castel del Monte. The grapes are harvested overdue with a grade of advanced maturity, in order to balance the natural acidity and express the best varietal character. The result is a wine with an intense bouquet and complex palate, mineral finish with a pleasant freshness. Excellent with hors d'oeuvres and fish or as an aperitif.
- Variety: 100% Bombino Bianco
- Grape harvest: Last week of September. Vineyard yield: 110 q/ha
- Wine making: Fermentation in steel for 9-10 days at 18°C.
- Aging: 2-3 months in glass-lined cement vats on the lees
- Tasting notes: Green-tinged straw yellow; crisp, fruity bouquet with notes of renet apple; crisp, fruit-rich palate, well balanced, with a tangy vein of acidity.
- Cellaring: 2-3 anni
- Alcohol: 12,5%
Shipping & Returns
We use Canada Post for the majority of deliveries and a courier for those nearest our location. If you are not at home when Canada Post attempts delivery of your package, they will leave a note with the nearest pickup location. By law, we cannot ship outside of the province and packages delivered by Canada Post cannot be left on the doorstep. Orders for downtown Vancouver may arrive the same or next day depending on time of order. Order cut-off is generally 10am PST on a best-effort basis. We will contact you if we require more information to set up delivery.
Within Downtown Vancouver - 1-2 business days
Outside Downtown Vancouver - 2-3 business days
Read the full shipping terms by clicking here. These shipping estimates depend on the courer's and recipient's availability and are not offered as any kind of guarantee.