We ship with Canada Post ExpressPost or Priority within British Columbia only. If you are not at home when Canada Post attempts delivery of your package, you will receive a door hanger to notify you that your package can be picked up at the postal outlet indicated on the card.
Unfortunately, we are not legally allowed to ship outside of the province and packages delivered by Canada Post cannot be left on the doorstep. Packages must be received by a recipient over 19 years of age.
Within Downtown Vancouver - 1-2 business days
- Delivery hours: 9:30am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday only (no weekend deliveries)
Outside Downtown Vancouver - 2 business days
- Our Vinvan will deliver to Vancouver proper, or generally West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, and Richmond (minimum 1 case or more).
- Vinvan Deliveries are available between 10:30am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
- If the shipping address is a residence, we will need to contact the receiver in order to arrange a time that someone over the age of 19 will be able to receive the shipment.
- All orders of less than 12 bottles will be shipped via Canada Post ExpressPost 2 Business Day Delivery.
Rest of British Columbia
- All orders will be shipped via Canada Post ExpressPost 2 Business Day Delivery
- For rural areas NOT regularly serviced by Canada Post: Please indicate such in the order notes during last stage of checkout as we may be able to book a ground courier such as Purolator.
- Alternate arrangements can be made for delivery by courier and other shipping companies provided the sender cover all charges resulting from the delivery. Contact the store directly to make the necessary arrangements.
Can I pick my wine up at the store?
Having your order picked up at the store is also an option at no charge at all. That can be sorted out on the check-out page.
If you need any further help or have any additional questions, give us a call at 604-684-0445 or toll free 1-800-589-2804 or send an email to email@example.com.
Returns & Conditions
We will happily take returns, for whatever reason, as long as they meet a few conditions:
- They're in the same condition they were when you received them - i.e. a re-salable condition.
- You have your receipt - this isn't strictly necessary if you're in our customer database.
- For all returns over $200, there's a 10% restocking fee. For all returns over $1000, there's a 15% restocking fee.
- Finally, if we shipped the wine to you for free, you forfeit the shipping cost in your refund.
- If the shipping address is a residence, we will need to contact the receiver in order to arrange a time that someone over the age of 19 will be able to receive the shipment. If we cannot get ahold of the receiver within a reasonable time period (24 hrs), we will ship via Canada Post. Please leave any buzzer info in the comments field.
- For special delivery instructions: You will have the opportunity to leave us a note during the final stage of checkout. If unsure, you can call or email us to straighten things out. We do our best to accommodate every request.
- Please check the delivery address carefully. Marquis Wine Cellars will not be responsible if the person has moved, is away on vacation, or otherwise unable to receive the wines. Undelivered packages will be held by Canada Post for a maximum of 10 days before automatically being returned to sender.