A blend of Pinot blanc and Bacchus with appearances by other varieties (Riesling, Vidal, Perle, Pinot Gris) in some vintages – these two main varieties represent latest and earliest ripeners on the vineyard. Pinot Blanc, always the last to be harvested, brings structure and finesse while Bacchus adds its unique aromatic profile in measured tones. Bacchus ripens at naturally low potential alcohol, so allows a lighter wine built around a mineral frame to match with a variety of foods including spicy cuisine. Market White is inviting and alive with purity and freshness.
- Organic, Biodynamic, Estate Grown
• Working with the oldest vines on the property
• Average vine age is in excess of 30 years
• Styled without the use of oak and for go-to enjoyment
• Unique properties of our site such as purity and mineralogy exposed
• Added dimension of blending to bring the family’s interpretation to the story