Soft notes of pepper combine with smells of vanilla cigars, eucalyptus, leather and a hint of black cherry. Red licorice, butterscotch and cherry greet your tongue, while the Syrah provides a peppery finish.
- Won Silver, 2013 San Francisco International Wine Competition
- Won Silver, 2013 All Canadian Wine Championships
- Won Bronze, 2013 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
- Won Silver, 2013 International Taster's Guild.
- May 2013, John Schreiner's favourite red at Naramata Spring Release tasting in Vancouver.
- Won Silver at the Wine Access 2012 Canadian Wine Awards.