Notes from the Winemakers:
- Grown around our home on the slopes of Summerland BC, our Pinot Gris grapes are organic and hand harvested in whole grape clusters at 2.1 tons per acre.
- The meticulous nature in which we grow our grapes results in an intensity of flavours and quality of BC wine that are seldom found at this price point
- Even as our most prolific grape in the vineyard, only 844 cases were produced this year
- A ‘Champagne’ program was used to ferment and cool slowly, preserving the freshness of the fruit and allowing lees contact for four months
- It has a crisp clean bouquet of pineapple, cantaloupe and apricot with a hint of citrus on the palate
- We have created our Pinot Gris to pair beautifully with many foods: West Coast, Seafood – particularly Shellfish, Chicken, Creamy Pastas and Risotto