The Marese denotes at best the uniqueness of Bombino Bianco, native variety of the DOC Castel del Monte. The grapes are harvested overdue with a grade of advanced maturity, in order to balance the natural acidity and express the best varietal character. The result is a wine with an intense bouquet and complex palate, mineral finish with a pleasant freshness. Excellent with hors d'oeuvres and fish or as an aperitif.
- Variety: 100% Bombino Bianco
- Grape harvest: Last week of September. Vineyard yield: 110 q/ha
- Wine making: Fermentation in steel for 9-10 days at 18°C.
- Aging: 2-3 months in glass-lined cement vats on the lees
- Tasting notes: Green-tinged straw yellow; crisp, fruity bouquet with notes of renet apple; crisp, fruit-rich palate, well balanced, with a tangy vein of acidity.
- Cellaring: 2-3 anni
- Alcohol: 12,5%