Rinaldini Rinaldo Brut 750ml
- Gift wrapping:
- Click View Cart to add
- Vinification: soft squeezing of the grapes, fermentation with insert of selected yeasts at controlled temperature. Typical ageing in bottle with selected yeasts for a minimum of 36 months, then “degorgemet a la volè”.
- Organoleptic Visual inspection: light straw yellow colour, lively, with fine and small persistent perlage.
- Nose: typical of the variety. Pleasant perfume with note of bread,
- Taste: with a fragrant taste, a good body and an elegant freshness.
- Gastronomy: ideal as aperitif, with starters, and for all the meal.
- Serving: temperature 7° - 8° C
Shipping & Returns
We use Canada Post for the majority of deliveries and a courier for those nearest our location. If you are not at home when Canada Post attempts delivery of your package, they will leave a note with the nearest pickup location. By law, we cannot ship outside of the province and packages delivered by Canada Post cannot be left on the doorstep. Orders for downtown Vancouver may arrive the same or next day depending on time of order. Order cut-off is generally 10am PST on a best-effort basis. We will contact you if we require more information to set up delivery.
Within Downtown Vancouver - 1-2 business days
Outside Downtown Vancouver - 2-3 business days
Read the full shipping terms by clicking here. These shipping estimates depend on the courer's and recipient's availability and are not offered as any kind of guarantee.