Grape varietal: Nebbiolo
Soil: calcareous clay
Harvest time: October
Vinification: maceration on the skins for 6 days, malolactic fermentation in steel tanks, ageing in oak barrels for 18 months.
Wine lifetime: over 20 years
Sensory characteristics: garnet red colour with very intense bouquet of cherry and dried rose. Warm and dry palate, persistent with intense tannins.
- International Wine Report: 93 points (Year 2010)
- Robert Parker: 92+ points (Year 2010)
- James Suckling: 90 points (Year 2010)
- James Suckling: 91 points (Year 2011)
- James Suckling: 90 points (Year 2012)