Fitzpatrick Family 2014 Brut Sparkling 750ml
Zoom the image with the mouse

Fitzpatrick Family 2014 Brut Sparkling 750ml

$48.90 (Inc. Taxes)
$42.52 (Ex. Taxes)
Gift wrapping:
Click View Cart to add

This product is currently sold out. Please sign up to be notified via email when the product is back in stock or phone 604-684-0445 for assistance.

Related Products


The 2013 Fitz Brut is a Pinot Noir dominant blend at 53% with the remaining 47% as Chardonnay. We barrel fermented 100% of the wine in neutral oak to build texture and body, but without adding any oak characteristics. We aged it a minimum of 27 months on lees.  It’s a bright, round, yet crisp wine with precision and intensity.

Gold Medal at the Wine Align Canadian National Wine Awards

Vineyard Notes
53% Pinot Noir (Block 1) & 47 % Chardonnay (Block 10)

Production Notes
Aged a minimum of 27 Months on lees

Winemaker Notes
Fermented 18 Days and Aged for Five Months in Barrel


Critical Acclaim:

The Fitzpatrick family's (ex-CedarCreek) are back in the game with anew sparkling wine project run out of the Greata Ranch estate just north of Summerland. In fact, the 2013, is the 2nd vintage to be released from what is looking like an impressive traditional method sparkling wine program, under the watchful eye of talented Kiwi winemaker Sarah Bain, previously of Burn Cottage and Quartz Reef. This is a 53/47 pinot noir/chardonnay cuvee that spent 27 months in the bottle on its lees. Ripe green apple, lemon, light white cherry anchors the wine amid ample minerality and a brisk, linear, taut fizz albeit a slightly fleshier frame than the inaugural (and very shearing) 2012. It is drinking beautifully now, but will continue to hold for five + years. Impressive start. Respect.

Score: 91 points -- Anthony Gismondi, Nov 2016

Shipping & Returns

We use Canada Post for the majority of deliveries and a courier for those nearest our location. If you are not at home when Canada Post attempts delivery of your package, they will leave a note with the nearest pickup location. By law, we cannot ship outside of the province and packages delivered by Canada Post cannot be left on the doorstep. Orders for downtown Vancouver may arrive the same or next day depending on time of order. Order cut-off is generally 10am PST on a best-effort basis. We will contact you if we require more information to set up delivery.

Within Downtown Vancouver - 1-2 business days
Outside Downtown Vancouver - 2-3 business days

Read the full shipping terms by clicking here. These shipping estimates depend on the courer's and recipient's availability and are not offered as any kind of guarantee.