Ferrand 2015 Cotes du Rhone "Cuvée Antique" VV 750ml
Zoom the image with the mouse

Ferrand 2016 Cotes du Rhone "Cuvee Antique" VV 750ml

$39.89 (Inc. Tax)
$34.69 (Ex. Tax)
Gift wrapping:
Click View Cart to add

This product is currently out of stock. Please try again later or phone 604-684-0445 for assistance.

Related Products

Customers Also Viewed


The 2015 Cotes du Rhone Cuvée Antique Vieilles Vignes is 90% Grenache, with the other 10% being a blend of Syrah, Mourvèdre and Cinsault. Aged in concrete tanks, it offers attractive aromas of raspberries, cherries and dried flowers. It's medium-bodied, with silky tannins and a long finish that hints at savory notes of leather and dried spices.

Score: 89 points -- Joe Czerwinski, RobertParker.com, Aug 2018

Shipping & Returns

We ship with Canada Post ExpressPost or Priority within British Columbia only. If you are not at home when Canada Post attempts delivery of your package, you will receive a door hanger to notify you that your package can be picked up at the postal outlet indicated on the card. Unfortunately, we are not legally allowed to ship outside of the province and packages delivered by Canada Post cannot be left on the doorstep. Packages must be received by a recipient over 19 years of age.

Within Downtown Vancouver - 1-2 business days
Outside Downtown Vancouver - 2 business days

Read the full shipping terms by clicking here.