TERROIR: Rolled pebbles and red clay
APPELLATION : Costières de Nîmes
- Mechanical harvest at peak maturity.
- Skin contact for about 12 to 24 hours for extraction of color and aromas.
- Gentle extraction through pneumatic pressing.
- Refrigeration to 12°C for a rapid racking.
- Fermentation at a temperature controlled to 14 – 16 °C for about 21
- Aging on fine lees with agitation during 8 weeks.
- Filtration and bottling in February.
- Appearance : Intense, brilliant rose petal.
- Nose : Elegant combination of pomegranate and raspberry with notes of
spice and flowers.
- Taste : Velvety and fresh, it develops vivid fruit flavors and a crisp and