Bodega Atamisque Catalpa Malbec 750ml
Zoom the image with the mouse

Bodega Atamisque Catalpa Malbec 750ml

$25.90 (Inc. Taxes)
$22.52 (Ex. Taxes)
Gift wrapping:
Click View Cart to add

This product is currently sold out. Please sign up to be notified via email when the product is back in stock or phone 604-684-0445 for assistance.

Related Products


A portion (around 30%) of this Malbec spends the first year of its life in new French oak barrels, with the remaining 70% or so ageing in stainless steel tanks. It shows Malbec's typical inky-violet colour in the glass. On the nose coffee, a nice floral note, coffee and dark berries. Nice and concentrated with supple, silky tannins, excellent fruit and a medium finish.

Shipping & Returns

We use Canada Post for the majority of deliveries and a courier for those nearest our location. If you are not at home when Canada Post attempts delivery of your package, they will leave a note with the nearest pickup location. By law, we cannot ship outside of the province and packages delivered by Canada Post cannot be left on the doorstep. Orders for downtown Vancouver may arrive the same or next day depending on time of order. Order cut-off is generally 10am PST on a best-effort basis. We will contact you if we require more information to set up delivery.

Within Downtown Vancouver - 1-2 business days
Outside Downtown Vancouver - 2-3 business days

Read the full shipping terms by clicking here. These shipping estimates depend on the courer's and recipient's availability and are not offered as any kind of guarantee.