Our most popular wine, this skin-contact Pinot Gris is a flirty summer hit with beautiful pink grapefruit hues, lots of texture and huge flavour.
Grapes are sourced from Sperling Vineyards & Crockett Vineyards, Kelowna, Okanagan Valley and Keremeos, Similkameen Valley, BC. 800 cases Biodynamic and organically produced. Naturally fermented with ambient yeasts. 75% organic grapes from Kelowna and élevage in stainless steel, 25% organic grapes from Keremeos and élevage in neutral oak barrels.
- More skin contact this year to add texture, colour and general feelings of adventure.
- Maceration time on skins: ¼ for 9 days, ¼ for 7 days, ¼ for 5 days, ¼ for 4 days.
- Full natural malolactic fermentation in December 2018.
- Approx 8% organic Riesling added to cuvee for acid and structure.
- Unfined and bottled with the lees.
Bright citrus, grapefruit, and tea leaves with a smooth texture and flamingo pink colour.